Emergency after hours care is available at our office Monday-Friday from 5:30pm until 10:00pm, Saturday from 1:00pm until 10:00pm, and Sunday from 7:00am until 10:00pm by calling 507-388-4500. After 10:00 pm, emergency calls and questions will be directed to Blue Pearl in Eden Prairie at 952-942-8272.
When does your pet need immediate veterinary assistance?
- Major trauma (hit by a car, fell out of a window, dog fight)
- Uncontrollable bleeding
- Difficulty breathing
- Frequent vomiting within a short period of time
- Non-responsive or comatose (loss of consciousness)
- Seizures (just a phone call may help)
- Being in labor for over 30 minutes without producing a puppy or kitten
- Lacerations (healing is improved with early closure)
- Extreme pain